maandag 1 februari 2010

PostHeaderIcon Anime song of the week: Konna Ni Chikaku de

ALright in this section, that I plan to do regularly (weekly) I will discus on anime song, and rate it on several aspects.

Today, I will talk about Konna Ni Chikaku De, which is the first ending of the anime: Nodama cantabile. Crystal Kay sings this song.

I will rate this song on several aspects:
-Tune 20/100
-Lyrics 30/100
-Fitting to the anime? 10/100
-Enjoyment 40/100

Tune:15/20
The tune of the song is quite adorable. It's a happy, fun song to listen too and makes me feel happy. But since the song is over 4 minutes if you just listen to the tune it get's quite boring after about 3 minutes. The best part of the tune is, in my opinion, the last 10 seconds or so. I rate this tune 15 out of 20, because of the happiness and the good feel it gives me, and that are positive aspects, but since it gets boring before the song is finished I can't give it higher then this.

Lyrics:27/30
For this subject, I look at how the japanese lyrics sound and the english translation, so I know what it is about. First of, I really love the way the japanese lyrics sounds. Sometimes Crystal Kay sings English and this also fits in perfectly. The english lyrics are, unlike the tune, quite sad actually. The song is about a girl who is in love with her friend, but can't tell him. The lyrics fit the situation perfectly as this would be exactly how I'd feel. I rate it 27 out of 30, since I really love the lyrics in every way. The only minus was the fact that the lyrics are sad and the tune is really happy.

Fitting to the anime: 1/10
Alright, the one big minus to this song is it doesn't really fit the anime. True in the anime Nodame loves Chiaki, but she does tell him, frequently in fact. She keeps buggin him with it ^^ Therefor I can only give the song 1/10. It gets the one point for being about a girl in love with her friend, since Nodame is in love with Chiaki.

Enjoyment:35/40
Personally, I find this the most important part of a song. How much do I enjoy it. Well, I really enjoy listening to this song. Although listening to it to much makes me said, especially when she sings: "You Don't understand, I'm so in lvoe with you." The songs is very emotional and that is one of the reasons I like it so much. Another reason is it is easy to sing. Even the second time I heard it I was able to song a few lines and that increases my enjoyment. All in all, I rate it a 35 out of 40 for being very enjoyable.

Verdict: 78/100
This is a very good song, and it is certainly worth listening to.

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

Zoeken in deze blog

Volgers