maandag 1 februari 2010

PostHeaderIcon Body pillow - Must have Otaku Item

Hello, Another note from me!

Today, I will speak about a must have item for Otaku: The Body Pillow. Okay, I don't completly think of myself as a Otaku, but more as a wanabe-otaku. I love anime more then anything, but I still have social contacts and don't watch anime every free second of the day, nor is it all I talk about. My room isn't completly anime (yet) and I still need lot's and lot's more anime stuff. But I think an Anime Body Pillow is a must have for an Otaku. I admit, I still don't have one... But I'm looking for one I like.
The thing with Anime Body Pillows is that most of them have a picture of a hot girl on it. I know, most people wouldn't really think of that as a problem (I understand that, I'm not completly retarded) But since I'm a girl, I'd rather look at the face of a bishounen then a bishoujo. It would be really nice to go to bed at night, hugging one of my favorite bishies until I fall asleep. I'm sure that would make it more fun for me to go to bed, just to look at his face. *fangirl dream*

I don't really have anything against body pillows of bishoujo. I really do like the 'Little busters' body pillow at the beginning of this story. The girl looks so cute like that, you would really just want to hug her. There is just one teeny-tiny problem. On closer observation (Yes, at first I didn't notice, I had almost bought it, it's totally moe) you see her showing of her panties. Like most body pillows this pillow shows a sexy girl, being sexy and showing of her underwear/body. Which if it's not too much isn't really a problem for me, but I know, for a fact, that people I hang out with, and people like my family, will look weird at me when they see me sleeping with a pillow of a hot girl. And I understand why, honestly I do. But I still want one.
And that is why I've been looking for a bishounen body pillow. Noone will look strange if I sleep with a guy pillow. (What kind of world are we living in, if people will think I'm weird for having a cute girl on my pillow.) But I live in europe, and it's really hard to find body pillows here. Not even anime ones, but normal ones as well. And if I do find them, they are mostly hot girls. So for earlier explained reasons I can't really buy them T-T.
I do believe that when I got one (doesn't matter if it's a girl or a boy) I will buy more and more and more pillow casings. Just looking at them on the internet (right now, actually) makes my otaku-me go: OOOOOOh I want, I want, I want so badly!. They are totally adictive =D
So if anyone sees a relatively cheap, noice body pillow, please let me know, because I'm dying to get one.

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

Zoeken in deze blog

Volgers