donderdag 11 februari 2010

PostHeaderIcon Vocaloid song of the week: Po pi po - Miku Hatsune



Okay, so this week it's Miku Hatsune. I promiss I will do one of the boys next week. Really, I promiss. Why did I choose a song, as completly random as this? Well, because it is funny.

Tune:11/20
The song has a funny tune, it's really happy and upbeat, but it keeps repeating itself. When you listen to this song multiple time, it gets boring. ( And believe me, I know, I listen to a song a lot while rating it.)

Lyrics:5/20
Alright, the song is about vegetable juice. The japanese lyrics sound cute (especially when Miku says: Juice, it's so adorable). And the english lyrics? They are fun too. It sounds like an advertisement for vegetable juice. One flaw in the subtitles: I especially recommend GREEN juice. She clearly sings RINGO juice, which is apple juice. AS for rating: This isn't an inteligent lyrics, but it's fun, so it gets 5 points.

Does it fit it's video:10/10
Not only does this song perfectly fit it's video (Come on, the whole video is a comercial) the video is fun. I love it when Meiko, Gakupo, Rin and Len are dressed up as vegetables. Don't they look cute? Aren't they adorable? Yes they are!

Enjoyment:30/50
I really like watching this video, partly for the amazing cosplay. Banana Len is cute, and I love Meiko as a Tomato. And mostly because this is a very addictive song. It just makes you want to sing along: Po pi po pi po po pi po

Verdict:56/100
Alright, this isn't a high rating, but still it is a fun song. Which is why it isn't rated that high, it's only a fun song, and nothing more, nothing less.

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

Zoeken in deze blog

Volgers