dinsdag 2 februari 2010

PostHeaderIcon Vocaloid song of the week: I like you, I love you - Rin Kagamine


Alright, I gotta admit, I don't really like Rin Kagamine. And I'll also admit that that's mainly because I hate it she is being coupled with Len Kagamine, and as is clear by now, I love him. But I listened to this song, and I really did like it. I'm planning to rate this song as well although it should be said I really like it.

Tune:20/20 I love the tune of this song, it's cute, bubbly and completly happy. It jsut gives of all the feelings this song wishes to show. It just fits everything and I adore it, completly. I really can't find anything wrong with the tune, since no matter how many times I listen to it, it really doesn't get boring at all.

Lyrics:19/20 So, the japanese lyrics are very good. They find the tune perfectly, and especially near the end as she gets all stumbly it just fits perfectly. But upon reading the english lyrics I see the lyrics are sometimes a little bit too random. Although the song perfectly shows how a girl trying to confess her love would act, the too-random things will negativly affect my rating. But still, I really think the lyrics are perfect for this song, therefor I give it 19/20.

Does it fit it's video:9/10 The video which is added to the song is great it almost perfectly shows what is sung, and is very cute. I never actually liked Rin's appearance, until I saw this video. I also think this video increases how much you like the song. It lost one point because it's to static, but I'm still thinking maybe I should give it the point anyway ;)

Enjoyment:39/40 I totally love this song. It's super cute, made me think of Rin as a Moe person and it cheers me up every time I listen to it. And believe me, I have listened to it a lot. It's one of the best Rin Kagamine songs I have seen so far. I just love it so much!

Verdict:97/100
Alright, this amazing, cute song get's the highest rating I have given so far. I love it, completly. I really love the video and the song, and watch it a lot and try to song it with her. (I'm awefull) I adore this song and made me like Rin more. Everyone should listen to it.
If you know any other good Rin Kagamine songs or want to sugest a new vocaloid of the week song, please comment, kay? =)

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

Zoeken in deze blog

Volgers