maandag 1 februari 2010

PostHeaderIcon Moe Factor: Yutaka Kobayakawa


This weeks participant in Moe Factor is Yutaka Kobayakawa from the amazing series: Lucky star.

ALright, let's star the audition:
This moe factor will be like my personal rating on how moe a character is.

Huggability: 28/30
How huggable is our dear Yutaka?
Well, I'd say she is quite huggable. Or rather, look at her face, how can anyone say no to that. She is one of the most huggably characters I have ever seen. I give her a 28/30, since I'm sure she isn't 30/30 hugable, but she comes close, don't you think so?


Strong personality:0/20
Another aspect of moe is the personality, this is why Haruhi is moe. But Yutaka doesn't have a strong personality, but a very weak (Which makes her so cute). Therefore I can't do anything other then give her no points for this factor. Her personality just isn't strong, she even has a weak body in the series itself.

Freak out Factor:10/10

Does this character freak out, and if so, will watchers go like: 'aaaw, how cute' This character certainly freaks out, and when she does she make me go: "aaw how cute." SHe is one of the cutest characters freaking out I have seen. I just adore her when she freaks out even more so then when she doesn't so that's why I give her a full rating on this factor: 10/10

Cuteness:29/30
So, how cute do I think Yutaka is. I don't think she is the cutest character ever. Absolutely not.But she honestly is adorable no matter what she does. That's what's making it hard for me to rate this, since she is cute all the time, but I don't feel like she deserves full rating. Therefor I think I'll go with 29/30 as I think that is fitting (and that's final :p)

Stereo type:7/10
Last question: Is she a stereo type? Many stereo types are considered moe. Now is the question, is she a stereo type. Well,Yutaka is a typical Dandere, a very shy girl. She is very shy, but not shy enough to get full rating. She gets 7/10 for this subject.

Verdict:74/100
Yutaka is a moe person, that's for sure. Therefor, lot's of pictures in this post tp spread the moeness.

1 reacties:

Sky Man zei

This is a unique post.

fap turbo

Een reactie posten

Zoeken in deze blog

Volgers