dinsdag 2 februari 2010

PostHeaderIcon Must have Otaku Item: Body Pillow ~Check


After complaining about the lack of body pillows, or dakimakura's made for girls (so with guys on it) I feel the need to tell you all about my accomplicement of getting myself a dakimakura with guys. And not just guys, with Kaito and Len Kagami. I already spoke about my obsession with them as a couple here, but now I ordered this dakimakura (body pillow) with them on it.
Firstly, I'm very happy that I now have a dakimakura, since I have wanted one for a long time. Also, no I finally have my own Otaku item, yay. Well, I don't really have it yet, I have ordered it. I hope it will arive soon, altough it says anywhere up from 7 to 31 days. I'm not so sure I can wait that long.
I still stand by my first statement, it is to hard to get a dakimakura with a picture of a guy After going trough 1500 pictures of dakimakura (yes, I actually did that, call me crazy but I have a kaito and Len dakimakura) I found three dakimakura with boys on it. Out of which I choose the vocaloid one, of course, since I'm a huge vocaloid fan and a huge Kaito and Len fan. I'm so very happy >////< But I am also kind of nervous, since i have never actually seen one in real life. What if it doesn't look good, what if it isn't nice at all. I'd cry. :nod: But I still am so excited and really hope I will get it soon. I am sure it will look good anyway.

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

Zoeken in deze blog

Volgers